Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy is an Independently Owned Full Service Pharmacy. We are able to take care of all your prescription needs as well as other health and wellness related needs you may have.
All Major Prescription Plans, Tricare, Medicare D, Medicaid accepted
Some of the Services we offer in addition to filling prescriptions are:
- Compounding & Specialty Drugs
- Offer Medical and Home Health Care Supplies such as: Wheelchairs, Walkers, Canes, Crutches, Bathroom Safety, Braces & Supports, Therapeutic Footwear, Lift Chairs, Compression Stockings.
- Provide Quality Herbal & Homeopathic Products
- Easy Refill Transfer from other pharmacies
- Refill Reminders to inform you when your prescription is due
- Friendly, Helpful, Courteous Staff
- Convenience – Located between Bruster’s Ice Cream & Arby’s
- Home Delivery Available
- Drive Thru
Meet Our Staff:
Dan has been a pharmacist for almost 20 years. He started at an independent pharmacy in 1993 in Bridgeport, CT. He then moved to Virginia and worked for Rite Aid as the Pharmacy Manager for 28 stores. He then went back into a single store with CVS here on Garrisonville Rd. After 3 years at CVS and 2 at Rite Aid, Dan decided to open Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy.
Kevin S Tolley
Born in Clifton Forge, Va Grew up in Iron Gate, Va Moved to Warrenton, Va in 1988 Graduated from Medical College of Virginia, School of Pharmacy in Richmond Virginia in 1988 24 years of experience in hospital, clinical and community pharmacy
Orange County School Mary Washington College ’95 Medical College of Virginia (VCU) ’99, School of Pharmacy, Richmond, Virginia -PharmD APhA- Pharmacy Based Immunization Certified Pharmacist: Grymes Drug Store, Culpeper Pharmacy, Orange Pharmacy, Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy
Brittany, Kristen, Britt, Miranda, Terri, Lindsey, Missing- Parminder, Manjit, Ajaib, Kris