Tricare Network Pharmacy Stafford Virginia
Your Choice of TRICARE Retail Pharmacies Changes Dec. 15, 2021
On Dec. 15, 2021, 2021, Walmart, Sam’s Club and Walmart Neighborhood Market will no longer be in the network.
IMPORTANT: If you are currently filling a prescription at any Walmart pharmacy, you should transfer it to Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy to avoid paying the full retail price for your medication.
What You Need to Know
- Starting Dec. 15, 2021, Walmart pharmacies will leave the TRICARE retail pharmacy network. If you fill a prescription drug at a Walmart pharmacy after that date, you will pay the full retail price* for your drugs.
- If you are currently filling a prescription at a Walmart pharmacy, you should transfer it to another network pharmacy by Dec. 15, 2021.
- Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy makes it easy to transfer your prescriptions.
- More than 58,000 pharmacies are in the TRICARE network, including independent pharmacies.
- Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy has always been a TRICARE network pharmacy, so you should transfer your
prescriptions as soon as possible
Convenient Ways to Transfer Prescriptions
- Ask your doctor to send your prescription drug information to Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy. (Most Efficient process)
- Take your prescription drug bottles to Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy. The pharmacist there will contact your old
pharmacy. (Most time consuming)
- Call Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy at 540-657-0006 and let them know you want to transfer your prescriptions from another pharmacy.
- Text Dan’s Wellness Pharmacy at 540-274-0572 and let them know you want to transfer your prescriptions
from another pharmacy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
To provide a superior level of health and wellness services to our community. We offer extraordinary customer service in a professional and technologically advanced neighborhood pharmacy.
Experience the Difference of your local Independently-owned Pharmacy. In addition to filling prescriptions, we offer quality herbal and homeopathic remedies, medical and home health care supplies, and a drive thru window. Home delivery service is available.
Download our new hassle free App, "RxLocal", for all your prescription refills! you can just text "RxLocal" to 64890 to download the app, then follow the new registration prompts. Or, if using your home computer, you can click here to get started with RxLocal.